Friday, June 26, 2015

Day 20, 2015



Today is our last day for GAETI2015 and now I don't want to leave....lol. I have really enjoyed this past month meeting teachers from other schools and the instructors from MSU. In the beginning I thought technology was just simple computer applications. But GAETI has shown me a whole new world. The activities and information I have gained will be so beneficial for me and my future students. I learned so many exciting ways to incorporate technology into my lessons that will actually make my teaching a lot easier. GAETI really makes the statement "Work smarter not harder", so true. Teaching in the 21st century and producing 21st century learners technological skills will be the up most importance. Everyone that participated in the institute was very helpful and really exhibited professional collaboration. We just became one big happy family.If you notice my caption the little girl reading a book The Gift that is exactly what I feel GAETI 2015 has given me.  I  want to thank Dr. Bracey and her staff for allowing me to participate in this institute. The knowledge and experiences that I have encountered this month is priceless. Thank you teachers for teaching me how to become a better teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment