Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

GAETI 2015 Day 3




Today I gained important information from the Mississippi Department of Education that was conducted by Mr. Vincent Segalini. He provided helpful information about the College Career Readiness Standards (CCRS). I enjoyed learning how to analyze a lesson plan to determine its effectiveness before implementation. After lunch my teammates and I went on a scavenger hunt utilizing GPS as our navigation. This activity was very exciting just wished it was conducted during the morning hours. We learned how to create a QRS code that I plan to use with my students in the future. Dr. Beriswill activity was especially interesting I learned how to create my own online resources of games and activities to used with my students. I've combined a collection of online games for my students to help them understand objectives and concepts they will be taught in the fall. This also provides a digital resource for me as a teacher. Look out Day 4 we are going on a field trip.


Girl Clip Art Images Happy Girl Stock Photos & Clipart Happy Girl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment