Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 18, 2015







During our session today I learned how to utilize an iPad in the classroom. My partner and I completed a our Web Quest on Biomes from yesterday. It actually turned out to be very interesting. I had no idea of all the interesting things you can do and create for the classroom. Once I figure out how all this works it definitely will make my life and teaching much easier. During my art session it finally looks like ART....(laugh). No, honestly I am enjoying art the most. It gives me time to sit quietly and focus on my project also my mind, body, and soul relaxes during this time. Creating a review quiz and newspaper with Dr. Lee was fun. I have learned some very exciting things that I would love to do with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment